VIRTUAL ESCAPE ROOM GAMES
Hollywood, 1939 – While filming her latest Hollywood film, The Scarab’s Curse, renowned actress Veronica St. Claire was brutally murdered. In order to prevent mass hysteria and the chance of the film being shut down, the producers have locked down the studio and are calling in private investigators to solve the case.
We are sending you to take the place of the actual PIs and find the murderer. The killer could very well be someone we’ve been searching for for some time.
- Many suspicious characters, but only one culprit. Search the movie studio for clues and interview witnesses to narrow down the suspects.
- Multimedia puzzles! Scour the internet for hidden clues. Watch videos, listen to audio, and compete in Unity-powered mini games.
- Participants will be responsible for organizing their own teams of four to six players.
- Clues are handled via a proprietary in-game system
- The game takes approximately one hour to complete
VIRTUAL ESCAPE GAMES
Our current virtual escape room offering is “The Scarabs Curse”. This game takes place in 1930, on the set of the latest Hollywood blockbuster. Unfortunately, the lead actress, Veronica St. Clair, was just found murdered.
The producers want to keep this quiet, so they’ve locked down the set and brought in a team of private investigators (you). You’ll need to make your way around the studio lot, uncovering identifying information about the suspect and solving a series of challenging puzzles in order to progress, and ultimately choose the correct suspect from a list of 30 potential culprits.
The game takes approximately one hour to complete, has a built in clue system, and can be played entirely on your internet browser of choice (we use Chrome).
For more information, please refer to the Digital Escape Game FAQ located below, or reach out to us directly via the livechat, email@example.com or by phone at 646-829-1690.